Last updated on February 6th, 2019
This SC A Cream review will evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of buying and using this anti-aging cream. It will also verify the many claims the manufacturer’s site has made.
A review summary will also be provided for those who want an additional opinion in regards to buying this product.
Who Should Use SC A-Cream?
Products like these are used by men and women who want to look younger but don’t want to use harmful and invasive Botox injections.
Those who choose anti-aging products also want a natural improvement to their skin that doesn’t indicate surgery or artificial fillers.
Such products provide top-tier performance while being reasonably affordable, making them more accessible for people who want youthful skin.
What Is SC A Cream?
SC A Cream is a concentrated anti-aging product that gives younger looking skin while providing UVA/UVB protection.
It is also recommended by dermatologists and has already crossed the 10-million mark in terms of sales.
This affordable (£22.57 ea.) anti-aging treatment claims to be a non-invasive alternative to Botox. According to the official site, this is because it also provides the skin tightening/lifting benefits that Botox is known for.
And with these benefits, 9 out of 10 women are said to have obtained younger looking skin using this product.
Along with these claims, SC A Cream also promises to:
- Boost skin hydration by 83%
- Reduce wrinkle and fine line visibility by 78%
- Improve skin tone by 64%
How Does SC A Cream Anti-Wrinkle Work?
SC A-Cream is dermatologist-recommended because of its side-effect free results that are obtained using an all-natural ingredient blend.
SC A Cream Ingredients:
- Vitamin A:
Vitamin A is a potent antioxidant that’s used in sunscreen products. It’s also known as Retinol and helps combat damage caused by free radicals in UVA/UVB sun rays as an antioxidant. It is also capable of stimulating the fibroblasts to improve collagen synthesis. This helps promote skin cell regeneration and youthful looking skin.
- Stay-C 50:
Stay-C 50 is a proprietary ingredient that’s known as a stable form of Vitamin C. This ingredient is proven to combat skin blemishes and photodamage while improving skin tone. Along with countering skin damage, it also enhances collagen and elastin production, improving skin health.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein:
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein is a lipid that’s clinically proven to boost skin hydration by collecting and holding the skin’s moisture. This ingredient is effective at maintaining the right moisture balance because it contains a component called ceramides.
- Vitamin E:
Vitamin E is a nutrient that’s capable of boosting moisture retention and improving overall skin hydration. It also contains antioxidant properties that help combat free radical damage while improving skin tone and health.
SC A Cream Benefits:
- Improvement in the production of elastin and collagen
- Accelerated skin tissue repair rate
- Strengthening of the skin tissue architecture
- Reduction in the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines
- Improvement in the skin tone
- Improvement in skin moisture levels
- Reduction in skin discoloration/uneven skin tone
- Revitalization of the skin health
- Elimination of the puffiness caused by inflammations
- Improvement in the skin cell regeneration
- Prevention of sagging skin
- Reduction of dark circles under the eyes
- Improvement in moisture retention
- Enhancement of the overall skin health
- Protection against the UVA/UVB sun rays
- Protection against the damage caused by free radicals
Steps To Use SC A Cream Anti-Aging:
- Wash your face with warm water and a gentle face wash. And ensure to dry the skin properly using a soft towel.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of the cream on the skin. Massage the cream into the skin using circular rotations to speed up the absorption.
- Done. Now, follow the previous two steps twice a day on a daily basis. Results may be noticeable within the first few weeks of use.
SC A Cream UK Price To Buy:
- £22.57 ea. with the Buy 4, Get 3 FREE deal (free shipping) *
- £26.80 ea. with the Buy 3, Get 2 FREE deal (free shipping)
- £31.33 ea. with the Buy 2, Get 1 FREE deal (S/H charge extra)
- £47.99 with the Buy 1 deal (S/H charge extra)
* Most popular deal with users in 2019
These deals are exclusive to the manufacturer’s site and aren’t available on Amazon or eBay. They also provide an affordable avenue for most men and women to benefit from this anti-aging product.
SC A Cream Review Conclusion:
This in-depth review analyzed the ingredients, benefits, side effects, reviews, and prices of this product.
Compiling all this data together in a pros/cons list is the easiest way to find out if it’s worth buying.
SC A Cream Pros:
- Is used by real men and women
- Several real user reviews available on the official site
- Provides acceptable anti-aging benefits
- Causes zero side effects
- Easy-to-use and hassle-free
- May provide Botox-like skin lift
- Made with all-natural ingredients
- Already sold over 10 million units
- Featured on Dragon’s Den (unconfirmed)
- For both men and women
- Free from fillers, binders, and paraben
SC A Cream Cons:
- Only for adults
- Limited to purchases from the official site
- A small volume of product (40 ml/ 1.3 oz.)
- Not available in stores
- Not available on Amazon.com
Considering the pros/cons list, this product seems to be worth buying.
As for the disadvantages, they don’t negatively affect the results obtained by using the anti-aging cream.
Q) Do I have to apply a sunscreen along with this product?
While this product contains UV protection, it shouldn’t be a replacement for a quality UV sunscreen.
Q) Is it safe for children to use as a sunscreen lotion?
This product is only intended for adults.
Q) Has this product been featured on Dragons Den?
Several sources have claimed this anti-aging cream has been featured on Dragons Den. However, this fact hasn’t been confirmed by the manufacturer.
Q) Can I have this delivered to Ireland?
You can buy SC A Cream from the manufacturer’s site and have it delivered to Ireland.